top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·103 members

Zvijezda 09 GOŠK Gabela gledaj 12 novembar 2023


prije 8 dana — Learn How to Watch Zvijezda 09 vs NK Gosk Gabela Football Live Stream Online on 12 November 2023 12:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H ...


Right now, the odds for this match are 39% against the FK Zvijezda 09 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 34% against NK Gosk Gabela winning. The draw is rated at 27%. The FK Zvijezda 09 vs NK Gosk Gabela match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 34% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Zvijezda 09 vs NK Gosk Gabela is worth a look. FK Zvijezda 09 have won 1 meetings with NK Gosk Gabela, while NK Gosk Gabela have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Zvijezda 09 vs NK Gosk Gabela from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Zvijezda 09 and NK Gosk Gabela? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FK Zvijezda 09, 0 tips backing NK Gosk Gabela and 0 tips favouring the draw. FK Sarajevo v Tuzla City Tip and Analysis (Premier League) - Saturday, November 18th, 2023TIPMedium Stake onHome Win3-0RECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5FK SARAJEVOAPosusje0-1HBorac Banja Luka1-1ASloga Doboj3-0AIgman Konjic1-2ABorac Banja Luka1-1All ResultsHome ResultsFORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONTuzla City are 8 games since a winDRAWNTuzla City have drawn the most games in Premier LeagueLOSTSCOREDTuzla City have scored in their last 11 gamesFK Sarajevo have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 gamesCONCEDEDTuzla City have conceded in all games this seasonHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONTuzla City are 6 games since an away winDRAWNLOSTSCOREDTuzla City have scored the most away goals in Premier LeagueFK Sarajevo have scored in all home games this seasonTuzla City have scored in their last 5 away gamesTuzla City have not scored 2 or more in their last 6 away gamesCONCEDEDFK Sarajevo have conceded the fewest goals at home in Premier LeagueTuzla City have conceded in all away games this seasonFK Sarajevo have not conceded 2 or more in their last 6 home gamesKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSTuzla City are best in Premier League for both teams to score gamesOVER 2. Posušje Sarajevo prijenos 11 novembar 2023 Livestream prije 18 sati — GOSK Gabela 17:25 11 Tuzla City 19:24 FK Zvijezda 09 12:31 Dodaj tablicu na vašu web stranicu. # Igrač Tim G A 1.. Sarajevo 0:1: Sarajevo se ... [[[POTOK]**]] Široki Brijeg Zvijezda 09 gledaj 17 septembar 52 PPM Current market value:₹2. Estadísticas como local Siroki Brijeg 27/08 Gosk Gabela 2-0 13/08 Tuzla City ... [TV UŽIVO*] Igman Konjic Zvijezda 09 gledaj 4 novembar prije 8 dana — Rapid - U Craiova. Fudbal Rumunska liga. — GOŠK Gabela Igman Konjic uživo prijenos gledaj 23. sep (FUDBAL) Tuzla City Borac Banja Luka gledaj 23 ... FK Zvijezda 09 vs NK Gosk Gabela Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-12Match Details Who: FK Zvijezda 09 vs NK Gosk Gabela Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2023-11-12, 14:00 Venue: FK Zvijezda 09 will host NK Gosk Gabela at on 2023-11-12 at 14:00 in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. FK Zvijezda 09, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. NK Gosk Gabela, on the other hand, sits in 10 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Zvijezda 09 - NK GOŠK Gabela UŽIVO 12. 11. 2023 Pratite Zvijezda 09 - NK GOŠK Gabela 12. 11. 2023 uživo - livescore, međusobni omjer, nedavni rezultati i ostale informacije na Rezultati.com stranici. GOSK Gabela vs. Zvijezda 09 | 🔴 𝐮ž𝐢𝐯𝐨 Premijer liga BiH ... Watch the uživo of GOSK Gabela vs. Zvijezda 09 in a thrilling Premijer liga BiH Fudbal showdown! Catch the action as these two teams clash on Saturday ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page